The Hepworth tariff is for feature rooms with individual features. Prices are per night for two persons sharing.
Our tariff includes the award winning Hepworth breakfast menu - fresh local and organic produce combines with homemade jams and marmalade on fresh homemade bread, rolls and croissants to set you up for the day.
[Room 3 sole occupancy only]
No. 1 twin or super king suite ground floor
No. 2 suite twin or super king twin steam shower
No. 3 single room sole occupancy
No. 4 Superior Room sauna steam shower
No. 5 Four Poster Bedroom
No. 6 Victoria Double En-suite room
No. 7 Executive super king steam shower
No. 8 Super King roll-top bath and shower
No. 9 Suite Superior super king
An extra 3% payment will be added for credit card payments.
No extra for debit card payments.
Free Car Parking and Wi-Fi.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- Upon accepting a booking a deposit of £50 per person per week is payable in order to retain the room.
- This deposit is non-refundable except in the case of a cancellation by the proprietor for the reasons contained in Section A point 7
- Acceptance of a booking, whether in writing or verbally, followed by a deposit payment will create a legally binding contract between the establishment and the person who the booking has been accepted (the guest).
- In the event of a non-arrival or cancellation of the guest, the guest shall pay to the proprietor a cancellation fee as set out in Section A point 5. A late cancellation is one which has been made to the proprietor less than 48 hours prior to the date of the first nights' accommodation.
- The proprietor will take reasonable steps to re-let the accommodation but if they are unable to re-let, the cancellation fee will be 2/3rds of the total cost of the booking or the deposit, whichever is the higher.
- If the guest gives a credit/debit card details to the proprietor in order to guarantee a booking or in order to make of a deposit then it is agreed between the parties that in the event of cancellation the proprietor may debit the guests credit/debit card with the full amount of the cancellation charge as set out in Section A point 5 less an allowance for any deposit or payment already paid.
- The proprietor reserves the right to cancel a booking forthwith without liability in the event of damage or destruction to the accommodation due to fire or other causes, any shortage of labour or food supplies, or any other causes beyond the control of the proprietor which will prevent him/her from performing their obligations in connection with any booking.
- Payment of the bill for accommodation, and other services shall be made on arrival.
- Occupancy of a room
- Occupancy shall be from 2pm on the day of arrival to 10am on the day of departure, unless special arrangements have been agreed in advance.
- Numbers of people occupying a room must not exceed the maximum stated.
- All prices are stated in pounds sterling All price increases resulting from government regulations/legislation or local taxes/charges will be re-charged to the guest.
- No refund or part refund can be given for breakfast or evening meals not taken.
- Loss or damage to guest's property
- The proprietor does not accept responsibility for loss of or damage to any cash, jewellery or other articles of value.
- The proprietor does not accept responsibility for loss of or damage to motor cars or other vehicles of any kind, or any property lost in them.
- In the event of negligence on the part of the proprietor which gives rise to loss or damage to property belonging to a guest the proprietor's limit of liability will be limited to £50 for any single article and subject to a total of £100 in the case of any one guest.
- Loss from or damage to the proprietor's property
- Guests shall indemnify the proprietor for any loss from or damage to the proprietors property or the furnishings, contents and equipment caused by the wilful act or default of the guest or persons within their control.
- The guest shall pay the proprietor on demand the amount required to make good or remedy the damage, or replace any missing items.
- If in the opinion of the proprietor the guest or anyone staying with the guest is not suitable to continue their occupation because of unreasonable behaviour, damage or nuisance to other parties, the proprietor is entitled to treat the contract as at an end and the guest may be asked to vacate their room. The guest will remain liable for the whole cost of the booking and no refund shall be due.
- If the guest has a complaint concerning any aspect of the services provided by the proprietor then it is the duty of the guest to inform the proprietor immediately, or as soon as is reasonably practicable and in any event before termination of the stay. It is specifically agreed between the parties that failure by the guest to notify the proprietor of any complaint in accordance with the time scale set out will entitle the proprietor to refuse to entertain the complaint, irrespective of the merits of the complaint.
- General points
- No alcohol to be drunk in premises unless brought from our bar
- No cooking or other preparation of food should take place in the guest's bedroom.
- The proprietor does not allow pets on the premises.
- The guest shall not arrange for the delivery of or deliver any goods or materials to the accommodation without prior arrangement with the proprietor.
- The guest shall not store or place on the premises or on the perimeter any inflammable, combustible or objectionable substances or liquid.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT STAG AND HEN PARTIES OR DRINK PARTIES. ANYONE FOUND TO BE PART OF THE ABOVE WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE AND FULL PAYMENT WILL BE TAKEN.